Saturday, January 23, 2016

An AMAZING week for me!

Happy weekend!

I'm popping in to thank you all for the amazing reviews for Oracle Rising! I appreciate each and every one. I've also had some personal emails that were simply amazing.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
I love my job, and the best part is getting to know my readers.
This week was a huge week for me (and my books). I placed Haven of Nightmares online for pre-order for April, and an amazing thing happened.

It went to number two on the 'Amazon Hot New Release' list, the top 10 for sales (which is amazing since it's not out yet) and the Amazon Best Seller list.



That's so freaking awesome.

Then, as if I wasn't blessed enough, two more books hit the Bestseller list.

Both FBI Books that are coming out have landed there too--side by side!


As a writer, the only ways to gauge if you're doing something right is to get reviews, and to land on Amazon's lists.

So thank you.
From the bottom of my heart, I appreciated it.

Now, get ready for February. We have two FBI books heading your way! I hope you enjoy them! I know I did!

If you haven't left a review, please do so! They don't have to be big, they don't have to be a work of art! Just jot down a few words to keep an Indie author doing what she loves!

If you're in the track of the blizzard, like we are, stay safe, stay warm, and STAY IN!!!!

Much love, mayhem, and murder,

Morgan.



No comments:

Post a Comment