Thursday, August 1, 2013

Taaaaaa Daaaaaa!

After pulling a late night, I'm happy to say that Vegas Is Dying is off to be approved and uploaded.
What that means is that it should be available on Amazon within the next twelve hours or by tomorrow morning!

I can't believe I got it out on deadline. It seemed like I had been hit with every roadblock imaginable! Honestly, I've never been more stressed in my life!

I'm making sure that doesn't happen with Devil Hath Come (Book 7)

I start working on that tomorrow morning. It's going to be edited and read through before I leave for hiatus, and I have 19 days to get it proof worthy. The release date for that book is slotted for October 15th, and I'm going to make that deadline whether it kills me or not.
I can't put a Halloween book out after the holiday! So alas, I shall be working while I'm in Myrtle. I was hoping to take four weeks off, but it's just not going to be feasible. I have too much to handle. By January first I need to have two more books written and ready to go into editing, and that's going to start in October.
Busy.
Busy.
Busy.

Thank you all for your emails and questions. I'm sorry that I haven't had time to post them, but I will get them up as soon as I can! I also have a funny email from someone on Goodreads that I'll be posting here! Kara messaged me and it nearly made me pee my pants, so I have to post it on my blog!


I hope you all have a good day and as soon as Amazon has the links to Vegas is Dying up, I'll post them below in an update!

Much Love, Mayhem and Murder,
Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment