Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Hey, friends...

 It's been a while. 

Sorry that I haven't been able to check in more often, but putting out 11 books a year is a little time consuming. On top of that, my daughter is graduating from college in December with her Bachelor's in Forensic Psychology. Then, she's off to her Masters in Psychology. 

On top of that, my son is now a senior in high school. Last year consumed us with football, and all the things that go along with it. We're eyeball deep in the college process, and have narrowed it down to a school in New Hampshire, or good old Penn State (both my husband and my old stomping grounds)

This year is going to be just as busy, but I wanted to check in on you guys. 

How are you doing?

Are you hanging in there?

I know I've heard from some of you on social media, (for those of you have found me under my real name--kudos to you) and life has been tough. I'm sorry. I wish I could give you guys a big hug, or have lunch together. I know how much it matters to be seen, and I want you to know that I see all of you, and I still answer all of your emails. (It's still just me holding down the fort in PA)

I want you to know a few things. 

I think about all of you each time I sit down to write a book, or to start a new adventure. It's our thirteenth anniversary doing this journey, and I'm grateful to all of you. (Even when my alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning to get up to work). 

We have some changes coming. BIG ones. If you're on my mailing list, you'll get an update at some point, but here's a little look. 

I'm revamping a lot of my series, some with new characters, and some in a way that pays homage to them, and the journey. 2027 is going to be a big year where everything gets flipped upside down, and a new beginning arrives. 

I can't give you more because then it ruins the fun, but know that your tried and true favorites will be here for a while. and the Wizard is pulling the curtain back to reveal something she's plotted since day one. I've left clues along the way, and hopefully, when the big reveal happens, you'll recall all those Easter eggs. 

I hope going into fall, you're all having a good year, and you're doing okay. 

If you need a hug, reach out. I'll send you a virtual one across the world wide web any day of the week. 


See you in the pages. 

Much love, MAYHEM (coming soon to a book), and murder.

MK



No comments:

Post a Comment