Thursday, September 5, 2019

Summer is over!

Howdy, all!
Man! Release day already! AGAIN!
This has been a long summer. I have been up to my elbows in books, writing, editing, plotting, and planning. I feel like i've been locked away almost the entire summer and missed it!
Oh, well.
Why don't i care?
Well, maybe because we have some awesome books coming this fall and winter. I have you guys hooked up! I've already started working on 2020, and it's going to be a big year of changes. You'll understand as the months go by, and the books are read--starting with Oracle Hunting.

She's back.
For how long?
You'll find out.



Then i'm rolling out a brand new series with Flynn Brogan--Ancient antiquities hunter. His job is to find ancient relics and return them to Pandora's Box before all the bad has its way with the world. It's a fun twist, it's new, and i hope you enjoy it. I love Flynn. He's one of my favorite characters, and one of my FIRST characters.


TOMORROW we have some Littlemoon fun. If you are ready to see what happened to the Littlemoon family, the new book is out tomorrow. You can find it here. 



So, buckle up! We are heading to Salem for some ghostly adventures! Tonight at midnight, if you preordered, and tomorrow if you haven't or have Kindle Unlimited. 
Get ready! 

The fun starts tonight!


Much love, mayhem, and murder, 
Morgan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment