Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday is here!

Good morning all!

It's dark and early here in my world. I don't know why I work best at two in the morning, but I do. I guess it's just one of those things.

On the book front, everything is going well. I'm moving through the next FBI book, Dead Shall Speak, and really enjoying it. This is part two of Tony and Jaxon's story. My only issue is that I don't think I can wrap their story in two books. I still have a few loose ends to tie up, like her father, a situation that happens during the body dig, etc.
SO.... that being said, they may have a third book at some point. I just need to figure out when it'll all tie in.
The next book after that is unnamed as of yet, but will deal with cults and college. (I think...) We're going to spend some time with Johanna Madden and Broderick Seaton. I can't wait to create their story. I happen to have some fun ideas for them. Since they're new agents and younger, they're going to be a little different than the normal couples.

I'm also giving you three FBI books next year. I get lots of emails asking for more Lyzee and I'm going to bump around the schedule, sneak in a third book, and go from there. So, next year will have:

3 FBI
2 Croft
2 Littlemoon
2 vamp
1 (the final) Carter chronicle
2 anthologies.
Oracle rolls out next January to take the place of the 'Sinner' trilogy.

That's about all I can get in for one year. 12 months, 12 books. It's going to be chaos, but i love making you all happy! So, keep reading.

The second anthology might be a little different. Instead of all sex, I might give you 4 short stories for the different characters. Maybe mini cases, maybe more elaborate sex, who knows...
I haven't thought about it too much yet. BUT I'll let you know!

Okay, it's 3 am. I have to get killing. Lyzee waits for no one! She's so bad ass!


Much love, mayhem, and murder,

Morgan.

PS. If you haven't gotten your pre-order copy of Sinner Realized, get it! You'll love it! I'm sure! It's one of my favorites! I love Maura and Luke!



No comments:

Post a Comment