Monday, January 6, 2014

Video Trailer for Blood Red Rage

 
Morning all! Here's the first look at my first trailer for my Littlemoon Series. As always, you get it first!
I hope you enjoy.
(It gives you hints to what's in Book 2-4)
 
 
 

You can also see it on Youtube here!

I can't wait until the other ones are done! YAY. Let me know what you think!

I'm off to finish Love is Bleeding (book 4) in the Croft & Croft series. It's wrapped tomorrow! Thank the book Gods!

Don't forget to leave reviews if you've enjoyed my books! Everyone counts! Spread the word so I can keep writing.

Much Love, Mayhem, and Murder,
Morgan.
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your books am so looking forward to the new releases. That being said I hope you you get some down time as we don't want you to burn out. Am looking so forward to many more books in all the series. Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose,

      I am sooooooo glad you love them!!! I love them all too! So much more coming this year, and I can't wait! Keep reading and spreading the word! I want everyone to love the Blackhawks, Crofts, Littlemoons and everyone else!!!

      Thank you for messaging me!

      MK

      Delete