Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I know i'm supposed to be on vacation...

but I had a few hours of down time. (I know... when????) So, I began writing the first book in the Julian and Tori series.

Blood Red Rage (book 1) is now in production. I have a few days before I leave for the beach, so i'm going to get as much done as I can before I go. So, if all things go well, we're looking at the first book out for the new year!
YAY!
For a while I was worried if I was going to be able to get the work done, with the new FBI and Croft & Croft books slotted, but I figured out a way to squish it into the schedule!
Can anyone say compulsive work-aholic?
Yeah, that would be me.

SO, anyway...
I will keep you updated, but as of now, It's on it's merry way to creation!
This series won't have as much killing in it, it will be more focused on other crimes, since it's not an FBI thriller.

I hope you all love it! I'm giving Kane Redwolf (From Darkness of Truth) and Christina Hart (From the FBI series) their story.
BUT WAIT! How am I doing that?
Well, I guess you'll have to read Devil Hath Come (book 7) that comes out on October 1st to find the answer to that one....

Happy last few weeks of summer!

Much Love, Mayhem and Murder,

Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment