Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just another day with the Blackhawks...

Morning everyone!

It's not even three am here and I'm up and getting ready to work.
Coffee ... check
Brain...  ehhhh check.
plot... check.

I'm 1/4 of the way through Devil Hath Come (book 7) in the FBI/Romance series. It's my last book to write for this year. I really hope you all love it.                                                                           
Elizabeth is going to be tested in this book. It's going to be about the loves of her life (Yes, Its a hot button with me. See previous blog) Can she live and function if half of her heart is taken away.
 
Am I killing someone?
Not telling you.
Will you be mad at the end?
At this point, who knows. I never believed sex would piss off people to the point that they wanted to storm my castle with fire and pitchforks!
I know where I'm heading with the book and by next week it'll be done. (Tammy will either love it or tell me its a crock of shit and redo it... )
 
On a different note, Vegas Is Dying (book 2) is on it's way to first edit/proof.
I'll be getting it back this weekend. That means that i'll clean it up and send it back for its final read through. It will be out sometime in July.
 
No proofing is perfect.
Since books are edited by people, things get missed. I know my books will sometimes have an error. I hope it doesn't detract from the book, but there are editing fiends out there that look for a missing period, or question mark.
 
I apologize and if anyone finds anything horrible, please email me. I'll make sure it gets handled.
 
 
Back to work.
 
Much love, Mayhem and Murder,
 
Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment