Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekend is here!

Happy Friday everyone!
And happy Mother's day weekend! I hope all the moms out there get pampered and treated really well this Sunday!
I'm not sure what my family has planned for me, but I'm going to be working. I pray it involves copious amounts of coffee and quiet.
But in my house, one never knows!

I'm happy to report that Celestia is Falling has gotten it's first review, and I'm sure more to come. All the feedback seems to be positive, and that makes me happy, since I'm in the middle of writing the second book in the series. I'm just about halfway through, and by Monday I'll be in the home stretch. I'm liking how Vegas is Dying is unfolding. It's been fun to write. I'm carrying over a few characters from the first book. I'll most likely be rolling right into writing the next one as soon as this one is done. While I'm focused on Emma and Greyson, I might as well get it wrapped, but it all depends on the first read through of the next book in the FBI/Romance series.

I haven't had a recent update on Darkness of Truth, but generally no calls means good news with Tammy. If there's a problem, I usually hear about it quickly. As soon as she get's it back to me, I'll be able to gauge when it's coming out. I need to see how much work is needed repairing and fixing it. As soon as I know, you'll know...

I did get a few emails this week asking more questions, and I'll post them as soon as possible. I was busy writing this week, and getting a new tattoo for the collection. (I can't help it, they're addictive!) But as soon as I have a few moments this weekend, I'll get them into the blog. As always, great questions!

Keep reading. Keep sending me emails with your comments and questions, and every mom out there, have a great Mother's day! You deserve it!
It's the hardest job on the earth!

Much Love, Mayhem and Murder,

Morgan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment