Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Today's the day!

Morning all from the snowy Northeast! It's a good day to sit by the fire and work, so I'm not going to bitch and moan that it's nearly April and we're still getting snow.
Okay, maybe I'll complain a little bit later when I have to go shovel.

Today I pulled the kindle version of The Killing Times  from production. It's being corrected and uploaded today and tomorrow, plus it takes a day for approval and upload of the new cover. Bear with me and I promise I'm working non-stop to get it back out by Friday for the weekend.
I swear!
I started a line by line read through last night and was back at it at 2 a.m. this morning. It's looking to be a slow moving day, as I have four kids under the age of 11 at the house today while school is delayed.
(here comes the bitching...)
I hope you all enjoy the new cover picture and don't forget to download the updates in 'manage my kindle'!
Some details have been added and the rest has been re-edited.

If you got hit with the snow have a safe day and enjoy!

Much love, murder and mayhem.

Morgan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment