Tuesday, November 1, 2022

New FBI book up for preorder!

 

From Morgan Kelley's desk to you...

Stripped of Dignity, the new FBI book, is now available for preorder!

It's that time of the year again when I pack up my office, and I go on hiatus. After ten full-length novels, as you can imagine, I'm exhausted. 
Only, before I call it a year, (and what a year it's been...) I wanted to let you know that there are three books up for preorder. 
The first is another FBI book. 

(I apologize that you guys will be getting three emails from me on one day. I don't spam your inboxes, but I get so many emails asking NOT to combine releases since not everyone reads every series) 

So this is the first of three. 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BL175LPY


Stripped of Dignity

There is nothing like a nice, peaceful Valentine’s Day with her husbands. It’s something that Elizabeth looks forward to every year.
Christmas is usually a nightmare, and every other holiday, a body pops up to ruin it.

But this year…it’s going to be different.
Then again, maybe not.

As she’s enjoying her time with the men in Salem, tucked away so that they can keep that flame of marriage burning, everything goes to Hell in a handbasket so damn fast.

With shocking news from her past, thanks to her father, she’s struggling to keep her marriage in one piece.

A wedge is shoved between the men she loves, and instead of Valentine’s Day, it’s more like the Valentine’s Day massacre.

Then, if that’s not enough, she’s given a case close to home, only to find it has ties to the White House, and she REALLY hates going there.

By the time it’s over, and all is said and done, she’s chasing a serial nut who has a vendetta against some strippers, trying to keep her marriage intact, and playing reindeer games at the White House.

Why is she not surprised?

Because everyone is out to make her crazy.
Her father.
Her husbands.
The President of the United States.

Oh, and a sick and twisted killer hellbent on proving one thing.

In death, everyone is Stripped of Dignity.

 
I hope after reading the newest book, you'll leave a review to let me know what you thought. 
Thank you for being the best readers in the entire world!

xoxoxoxoox

Much love, mayhem, and murder, 

Morgan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment